Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Name of the Programme : B.E (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
Approved Intake : 120
Fees charged (per annum) is Rs.40,000/-
Pass percentage during the last 5 years :
Teacher-Student Ratio : 1:15
No. of Faculty Members : 24
No. of Companies visited the Campus: 40
- No. of Companies who visited the Campus: 10
- Maximum salary drawn (in Rs.): 3.6 Lakhs per Annum
- Average salary drawn (in Rs.): 3.25 Lakhs per Annum.
New initiatives and vision for future:
- Enabling our students to successfully face the new challenges and rapidly changing trends in the global level technology-markets.
- To develop and maintain state of the art 'Research & Development Laboratory'
- To start new P.G Programmes